When Is the Right Time to Talk to a REALTOR®?
to buy a new car. You would do some initial research (perhaps on the
internet), get an idea of what you want, and then go to the dealership to
meet a salesperson, test drive the car and make the purchase.
approach when it comes to real estate.
and legwork. You want the process to go smoothly, the right decisions to be
made, and the best possible deal to be negotiated.
explore the possibility of making a move sometime this year — you should
have a conversation with a good REALTOR®.
and insights you need, help you avoid costly mistakes, and make sure
you’re heading in the right direction.
in the process will help ensure you get what you want.
• You have a question about the local market.
• You want to know what your home might sell for today.
• You’re interested in checking out homes currently available on the market.
• You’re in the midst of deciding whether or not to make a move.
• You’ve decided to buy or sell.